Video of the fluidity of the hives with the Anti-Level Protective Module installed
In this video we can see the fluidity as of August 13, 2020 Viveiro (LUGO, Spain) of the hives with the anti-velutin hive protective modules installed. Although there are velutins stalking the hives, we can observe the natural fluidity that exists in the hives.
As long as there are “only” 3 or 4 velutine scooters lurking per hive, that is enough for the hives to go into defensive mode and crash. The fact that a hive is already blocked in July, August or September is not natural, and therefore prevents the bees from going out to forage normally.
Enjoy the video:
The anti-veloutine hive protector module can be purchased here:
In Same Category
- Asian wasp: The primary nests in spring of Vespa velutina nigrithorax
- Velutine wasps detected in February during winter torpor
- Vespa velutina tertiary nests in December 2020.
- BEFORE and AFTER installing the Protective Module in apiary of Valadouro (Lugo, Spain) on August 11, 2020
- Protection of hives in a rainy day July 20, 2020
Related by Tags
No comment at this time!